Free access to Heads Up, mental health tools and resources for the workplace & business
Why invest in mental health? Besides benefitting employees, a mentally healthy workplace is more productive and better for your bottom line. As you’ve made the decision to commit to improving the mental health of your workplace, wherever you are on your journey, Heads Up is the place to start, and you can get started for free.
Heads Up is all about giving individuals and businesses the tools & resources such as mental health action plan, pros and cons tool, and more to create more mentally healthy workplaces. They call on business leaders to make a commitment and start taking action in their workplaces. They also encourage everyone in the workplace to play their part in creating a mentally healthy working environment, take care of their own mental health, and look out for their colleagues.
How to claim this deal:
- Click on the “claim this deal” button on the right or below if on mobile.
- Sign up for a free account
- Access to a wide range of resources, information and advice for individuals and organisations – designed to offer simple, practical and, importantly, achievable guidance.
- Create an action plan that’s tailored for your business. This interactive tool will help you define and prioritise your goals, identify risk areas and take a step-by-step approach to creating a mentally healthy workplace.
- Personal stories and case studies to find out what’s worked for other businesses and individuals.
- Workplace resources for employers, employees, managers, small businesses